Saturday 10 October 2015

If I am the Prime Minister...


The preamble is reminiscent of a childhood game of flights of imagination -- "If I am the Prime Minister "

Some months ago, I was asked by a friend (infect a critic of mine) that What would I do if I am made the Prime Minister of Malaysia. At that time I just ignored that guy and replied that I don't want to become the Prime Minister because I know my weaknesses and I know that I simply cant run the whole country.


I, like most Malaysian, have grown tired of the politics of politics, the lies and deceptions of our government, and the hypocrisy of the every day political life of the members of our politician, our member of parliaments, and our Prime Minister.

I believe neither the Barisan National incumbent government nor the Pakatan Rakyat party truly have the ability to unite the country as it should and deserved united.

The campaigns of our future Prime Ministers candidate telling Malaysians they have all the answers, yet offering no real substantial or definitive courses of action to make our country the great nation it once was. I believe the solutions to the many challenges our country is facing are simple, and certainly not rocket science.

I believe the means and methods necessary to fix our broken and corrupted Parliamentary members, stalled economy, high unemployment, and skyrocketing budget deficit are not that complicated.

I question whether the government and the Prime Minister really know the proper strides to correct all of these unfortunate circumstances.

Within the following pages of this blog appropriately entitled, “If I am the Prime Minister...”, I intend to outline what I believe, hopefully with most all Malaysians in agreement, are the paths to recovery and road to prosperity “We The People” of the Malaysia would like to see, which is... “My Blueprint for Malaysia”.

No comments:

Post a Comment